Legacy Point is a beautiful cabin on a stunning lot on an incredible lake. Little Sissabagama Lake is a private 325 acre lake with crystal clear water. It is a great lake for boating, fishing and kayaking as you have many private bays and a few islands.
The home has large wood beams and is laid out for great living space on the main level. It has an unbelievable screen porch that runs the entire width of the home. The yard is perfect elevation to get those expansive lake views and great sunsets. There is a large fire pit with free firewood and large enough for yard games. There is a cool beach house at lake side that has a Murphy bed, small frig, table that is adjacent to a nice swim area along the private shoreline. It has 300 ft of shoreline on 8.5 acres of land so it is super private. The home has 4 traditional bedrooms in the main home with other bed areas being an adorable beach house with a Murphy bed and a large screen porch with a twin bed. In the lower level there is a pool table and laundry. The large kitchen and dining area with a huge attached screen porch that you will love. We have 2 wood fireplaces in the cabin. There is 300 ft of private shoreline on a large lot (8 acres) with a great yard for games and a large fire pit with great lake views.
This cabin opens onto a private, wooded lot, with a cleared area for yard games and a great view of the lake. The beach house is set down nearer to the water, and a built-in fire pit with provided firewood is right on the shore. Guests can also make use of an outdoor Weber charcoal grill.
Things To Do
Visitors to Legacy point will love swimming at ?Little Siss? with its firm, sandy lake floor and crystal-clear water. Little Sissabagama lake covers 325 acres and is populated by many small, uninhabited islands to explore and coves and bays where fish like to hide. This location is a certified Musky fishing lake, and is also home to sun fish, bass and walleye.
Guests may also want to explore the nearby town of Stone Lake, where they will find quaint shops and local restaurants.
The lot faces westward, overlooking a small island and offers access to the water by means of a private dock. Two kayaks and a canoe are included in the rental price.
* Professionally cleaned, bed linens provided, full size washer/dryer on site, central A/C
King on main level
Queen log bed with fireplace on upper level
Double bunks on main level
Full bed and bunks in lower level rec room, Pool Table that converts to a ping pong table
Murphy bed in beach house
Twin on screen porch.
Full bath with claw foot tub with shower attachment on main level and full bath with shower on lower level
* Large kitchen with island, full tableware and appliances, dishwasher, microwave, Viking gas stove, two refrigerators, one in kitchen and one in lower level, large dining table with additional seating in adjacent screen porch
* Satellite TV on main level, wood fireplace on main level and in upper level bedroom, free WI-FI internet, cool beach house at lakeside with small deck
* Fire pit with free firewood, huge attached screen porch, charcoal grill, private 300 ft of shoreline on 8 acres of land
* Private dock, no boat lift, two kayaks and one canoe provided, no jet skis, no motor larger than 90HP allowed on lake, tubing and water skiing allowed from 10 am to 4 pm
* 300 ft of private shoreline for swimming, cabin faces west overlooking island, sand bottom and private 325 acre lake with islands
* Land line phone, free WI FI internet
* Central A/C
ACTIVITIES (ON SITE AND NEARBY)
* Close to nearby Town of Stone Lake, Welcome Book provided with cabin operational details and local restaurants
* From Mid June through July and August we only accept bookings for full weeks (7 Nights) from Friday to Friday.
Birkie Weekend requires a 4-night minimum
September and May & the first two weeks in June require a 3-night minimum.
This cabin is professionally managed by Manage Cabins LLC of Hayward, WI. We hope to see you in the North woods soon.